Sunday, November 1, 2009

Long time...

no post! Yesterday we went to our church's Harvest Festival for the first time. All the kiddies (and some adults) dressed up and acquired lots of candy. We even won a pie! I made Charlie a costume. Can you imagine? Me spending countless hours making my son a costume that he would only wear a relatively short time. I felt a little guilty as I'm sure it wasn't particularly comfortable and the gym was quite hot, but he was so cheerful, you'd never really know...
He went as the Phillie's mascot, the Philly Phanatic. Got quite a few laughs!

This is how Charlie and I spend a lot of our time these days: me doing housework and Charlie peering over my shoulder inspecting my work. (And also drooling so that I usually end up a little damp. Small price to pay for mopped floors I say.)We also took him to his first Vandals game. He loved all the people and enjoyed helping "make noise" during "thirrrrrrrd downs!"

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh you modest woman--Charlie's fantastic costume won 1st prize! It looked really great!